Nancy Mazarin, Long Island Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
Nancy Mazarin is a Registered Dietitian (RD) and Certified Nutritional Specialist (CNS) with a Master’s Degree in Nutrition from Columbia University. She is also a Certified Dietitian Nutritionist (CDN) in the state of New York.
Nancy’s career path has always been in the science field, starting as a researcher at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Her love of science, combined with her interest in nutrition, eventually led her to pursue her Master’s Degree. In her endeavors, Nancy has worked as a medical nutrition consultant for Long Island hospitals and physicians, taught college-level courses and reviewed scholarly nutrition education articles.
Nancy has worked with hundreds of patients on Long Island, helping them to understand the ever-changing science of nutrition and create programs that are tailored to their own health goals. Included in these individualized plans are education, meal planning and behavior modification. As a food and nutrition expert, Nancy translates the science of nutrition into practical everyday solutions.
Nancy is currently working locally & globally with virtual appointments available.
- B.A. with a major in biology
- M.S. in nutrition from Columbia University
- R.D. from the American Dietetic Association
- CNS: Certified Nutrition Specialist (American College of Nutrition)
- CDN: Certified Dietitian Nutritionist (New York State certification)
- American Dietetic Association
- Diabetes Care and Education practice group
- Dietitians in Integrative and Functional Medicine practice group
- Medical Nutrition practice group
- Weight Management practice group
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Long Island chapter, Professional Advisory Committee
- Dieting is a young person’s game, right? Not really.
PDF | MarketWatch.com