Registered Dietician in Long Island
Nancy Mazarin is a Nutrition Consultant with a private practice in Great Neck, NY. She has a master’s degree from Columbia University and is a Registered Dietitian. She has practical every day solutions from over 30 years of working with doctors, patients and a full spectrum of medical conditions.
Are you struggling with weight issues?
Have you been diagnosed with medical conditions such as Diabetes, Cardiovascular disease, Hypertension, Reflux or Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Has your energy and quality of life diminished?
Are you ready to feel better and become the best “you”?
Nancy can help you!
Whether you’re facing medical challenges, weight management issues, or simply wish to improve your health and well-being, the benefits of personalized nutrition counseling cannot be underestimated. Every patient has unique dietary issues specific to them. Nancy works with each individual to identity these factors and help guide them to achieve their goals. She has established her reputation by helping patients achieve years of lasting results.
She will work with YOU to:
- Identify your specific health or weight needs
- Understand how to overcome your nutrition problems
- Determine which of your habits are strengths and which create barriers to
achieving lifelong health
- Evaluate past and current behaviors to better plan for future success
- Create a personal plan with foods you like and changes you can live with
- Differentiate between proven-science and junk science
- Develop your unique food program geared to your specific health issues
- Become savvy at supermarkets and restaurants
- Focus on what you CAN eat, rather than what you can’t
Nancy knows that a SUCCESSFUL nutrition plan has to be personalized. It has to be about YOU! As those changes take hold, you’ll find yourself recognizing the enormous rewards of choosing a healthier diet . . . for a healthier life!